This workshop will help the participants to identify the areas of their life where they feel vulnerable and could do with a confidence boost. It is aimed at people who lack confidence or self-belief in a work or social environment. It is suitable for people who struggle to communicate and come across with confidence and personal impact. The programme includes a range of exercises and skills to challenge limited thinking in order to enable the participants to set specific personal, professional and nurturing goals.
• Understand why you lack self-confidence
• Discover how others perceive you
• Explore the strengths and weaknesses of your communication style
• Adapt the way you communicate to deal with a person or situation (practical exercise)
• Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself
By the end of the workshop participants will:
• Have learnt the techniques and strategies to communicate with authority and confidence
• Be able to believe in their own ability
• Stand up for themselves and communicate with confidence
• Have learnt how not to be afraid of failure
• Have learnt how to delegate work in an assertive manner
• Have learnt about confident body language and non-verbal communication
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 776 4383
Confidence Building and Motivation
Double click to insert body text here ...