This workshop will address the nature of change and give delegates practical steps to design, deliver and evaluate a successful change programme, both at an organisational and individual level.
• Implementing an organisational development change strategy
• Identifying key challenges to achieve success in change management
• Overcoming individual key change challenges
• Dealing with resistance, managing uncertainties and motivating employees during change
• Establishing leadership and succession planning to effectively lead change process
• Understand your company's attitudes to change and uncertainty
• Understand and analyse how your organisation personally reacts to change
• Identify personal tactics that will enable your organisation to be more change-ready
• Increase your organisation's personal resilience during a wide variety of change scenario
Participants will develop a holistic understanding of the factors affecting organisational development and change such as organisational culture, vision, and values.
An effective change management training will make it possible for your organisation to implement change in a strategic and efficient way as well as deal with challenges that come with the change successfully.