Better communication skills for more effective performance
• Typical communications associated with your role
• What communication skills and strategies do you regularly use?
• What situations cause you difficulties?
• What is effective communication?
• Key elements & components
• Behaviours & skills – questioning, listening, body language
• Relationship-building skills
• Establishing rapport
• Diagnosing an interpersonal situation
• Building & maintaining relationships both with internal and external contacts
• Why do people communicate the way they do?
• Diagnosing others’ styles and needs
• Effective/Ineffective Communication Styles
• Assertive skills and behaviours and their impact
• Non-assertive skills and behaviours and their impact
• To discover key components of successful communications
• Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
• Knowledge of the motives behind peoples’ communication behaviours
• Assertive and non-assertive communication styles
Completion of this course will help your staff to avoid conflict situations. This course is helpful in all areas of day-to-day work.